The economy is rapidly losing momentum, in fact the jobs number that came out, everybody wants to pretend that was such a great report. 90 percent of the jobs that were created were part time jobs.
Believe me, people want full time jobs, they do not want part time jobs.
ETFs: SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD), SPDR S&P 500 Index ETF (SPY), iShares Russell 2000 Index ETF (IWM), SPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF (DIA)
Peter Schiff is an American businessman, investment broker and financial commentator. Schiff is the CEO and chief global strategist of Euro Pacific Capital Inc.
- ► 2017 (188)
- Yellen`s Dovish Speech is Bullish For Gold
- The Fed Cannot Raise Interest Rates
- The Recent Gold Sell-Off Explained
- We Will Go Back To A Gold Standard
- U.S. Dollar: The Trend Has Reversed
- Why Gold Traded Down Today?
- U.S. Dollar: The Chinese Recognize The Mistake
- The American Consumer Is Not Confident
- Markets: U.S. Dollar, Dividend Paying Foreign Stoc...
- Silver Stocks Are Doing Even Better Than Gold Stoc...
- Silver Stocks Are On Fire
- The Federal Reserve Keeps Pretending That The Econ...
- This Commodity Move Is Real, We Are In A New Bull ...
- U.S. Dollar: The Fed Is About To Launch A New Easi...
- U.S. Elections: There Is No Chance Hillary Would B...
- The Economy Is Rapidly Losing Momentum
- QE4 Will Push Commodity Prices Up Even Faster
- Commodities: The Supply And Demand Dynamics Are Be...
- Commodities Are Going Higher
- Commodities Are Turning
- U.S. Economy: We Are Already in A Recession
- Will Draghi Take Europe Deeper Into Negative Rates...
- The U.S. Will Monetize The Debt Eventually
- All of America`s Creditors Are Going To Stop Lendi...
- Markets: Is The Bottom In? Depends On The Fed.
- Economic Problems Are Made In America
- The Fed Wants Inflation And They Will Get It
- Even Jim Cramer (CNBC) Can See There Is A Recessio...
- ▼ March (28)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)