Janet Yellen gave a speech in front of the Economic Club of New York and this is probably one of the most dovish speeches, if not the most dovish speech she ever gave. As a result of this speech the price of gold was up about 20 dollars on the day. (SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD), Market Vectors Gold Miners ETF (GDX), Newmont Mining (NEM), Barrick Gold (ABX), Goldcorp (GG))
Peter Schiff is an American businessman, investment broker and financial commentator. Schiff is the CEO and chief global strategist of Euro Pacific Capital Inc.
- ► 2021 (36)
- ► 2020 (100)
- ► 2019 (89)
- ► 2018 (169)
- ► 2017 (188)
- Yellen`s Dovish Speech is Bullish For Gold
- The Fed Cannot Raise Interest Rates
- The Recent Gold Sell-Off Explained
- We Will Go Back To A Gold Standard
- U.S. Dollar: The Trend Has Reversed
- Why Gold Traded Down Today?
- U.S. Dollar: The Chinese Recognize The Mistake
- The American Consumer Is Not Confident
- Markets: U.S. Dollar, Dividend Paying Foreign Stocks
- Silver Stocks Are Doing Even Better Than Gold Stocks
- Silver Stocks Are On Fire
- The Federal Reserve Keeps Pretending That The Econ...
- This Commodity Move Is Real, We Are In A New Bull ...
- U.S. Dollar: The Fed Is About To Launch A New Easi...
- U.S. Elections: There Is No Chance Hillary Would B...
- The Economy Is Rapidly Losing Momentum
- QE4 Will Push Commodity Prices Up Even Faster
- Commodities: The Supply And Demand Dynamics Are Be...
- Commodities Are Going Higher
- Commodities Are Turning
- U.S. Economy: We Are Already in A Recession
- Will Draghi Take Europe Deeper Into Negative Rates?
- The U.S. Will Monetize The Debt Eventually
- All of America`s Creditors Are Going To Stop Lendi...
- Markets: Is The Bottom In? Depends On The Fed.
- Economic Problems Are Made In America
- The Fed Wants Inflation And They Will Get It
- Even Jim Cramer (CNBC) Can See There Is A Recession
- ▼ March (28)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)