The European banks are lower than they were at their 2009 post Lehman financial crisis low. That is a huge decline in those European banks. They got negative rates over there. This is another example of what happens when you go to bed with the devil.
Peter Schiff is an American businessman, investment broker and financial commentator. Schiff is the CEO and chief global strategist of Euro Pacific Capital Inc.
- ► 2017 (114)
- Gold Stocks Are Not Expensive At All
- Switzerland Is The Strongest Economy In Europe
- The Markets Are Way Overreacting
- Yellen Is Still Pretending
- The Gold Trade
- Gold & The British Referendum
- The Next Crisis Will Be A Dollar Crisis
- European Banks: Trading Lower Than They Were At Th...
- The Markets Are Rolling Over
- Markets: U.S. Dollar, Emerging Markets
- This Trade Is Just Getting Started
- We Are Going Into A Currency Crisis
- Crude Oil Prices Close Above 50 Dollars A Barrel
- There Is A Bubble In Sovereign Bonds
- Why The Fed Will Not Raise Interest Rates
- Markets: I Am Not Short U.S. Treasuries
- ▼ June (16)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)