The markets are rolling over. look at the financials! The European banks, most of these banks are now not only at 52 week lows, they are at the lowest they have been as far as my charts go back.
Stocks: Bank of America (BAC), citigroup (C), J.P. Morgan (JPM), Deutsche Bank AG (USA)(NYSE:DB), Credit Suisse Group AG (ADR) (NYSE:CS), Barclays PLC (ADR) (NYSE:BCS), Banco Santander, S.A. (ADR) (NYSE:SAN)
Peter Schiff is an American businessman, investment broker and financial commentator. Schiff is the CEO and chief global strategist of Euro Pacific Capital Inc.
- ► 2018 (169)
- ► 2017 (188)
- Gold Stocks Are Not Expensive At All
- Switzerland Is The Strongest Economy In Europe
- The Markets Are Way Overreacting
- Yellen Is Still Pretending
- The Gold Trade
- Gold & The British Referendum
- The Next Crisis Will Be A Dollar Crisis
- European Banks: Trading Lower Than They Were At Th...
- The Markets Are Rolling Over
- Markets: U.S. Dollar, Emerging Markets
- This Trade Is Just Getting Started
- We Are Going Into A Currency Crisis
- Crude Oil Prices Close Above 50 Dollars A Barrel
- There Is A Bubble In Sovereign Bonds
- Why The Fed Will Not Raise Interest Rates
- Markets: I Am Not Short U.S. Treasuries
- ▼ June (16)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)