The Market Vectors Junior Gold Miners ETF (GDXJ), an index of junior gold miners it is up 33 percent this year! And meanwhile the U.S. Dollar is starting to go down, it`s not down that much against the Euro but look at the Australian Dollar for example, it is up 6 percent so far this year against the U.S. Dollar.
- U.S. Economy: We Have To Allow This Economy To Res...
- Inflation Has Already Surpassed Yellen's Target
- The Federal Reserve Knows Another Crisis Is Coming...
- The Largest Debtor Nation in the History of the Wo...
- Markets: Gold Miners, Australian Dollar
- Traders Are Overlooking The Contractionist Impact ...
- U.S. Stock Market or the U.S. Dollar: One Is Going...
- U.S. Stocks Are Very Expensive
- Markets: U.S. Dollar, Gold and the U.S. Stock Mark...
- The Bullish Case For The Euro Currency
- Federal Reserve: Will They Raise in March? Probabl...
- The U.S. Debt Bomb Is About To Explode
- Trump Desires a Weaker U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar: The Worst January in 20 Years!
- ▼ February (14)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)