It is almost like Trump is already adopting a weak U.S. Dollar policy because saying that the Euro currency is too weak is saying that the U.S. Dollar is too strong. If you want the Euro currency to go up then you want the U.S. Dollar to go down. If you wan the Japanese Yen to go up, you want the U.S. Dollar to go down. So, the President wants a weaker U.S. Dollar.
- ► 2018 (87)
- A Gold Correction Will Be A Great Buying Opportuni...
- Gold Is Still Trending Up
- Greenspan Expects Stagflation, Bullish On Gold Pri...
- The Stock Market Is Going Way Down In Gold Terms
- U.S. Economy: We Have To Allow This Economy To Res...
- Inflation Has Already Surpassed Yellen's Target
- The Federal Reserve Knows Another Crisis Is Coming...
- The Largest Debtor Nation in the History of the Wo...
- Markets: Gold Miners, Australian Dollar
- Traders Are Overlooking The Contractionist Impact ...
- U.S. Stock Market or the U.S. Dollar: One Is Going...
- U.S. Stocks Are Very Expensive
- Markets: U.S. Dollar, Gold and the U.S. Stock Mark...
- The Bullish Case For The Euro Currency
- Federal Reserve: Will They Raise in March? Probabl...
- The U.S. Debt Bomb Is About To Explode
- Trump Desires a Weaker U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar: The Worst January in 20 Years!
- ▼ February (18)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)