We know that the Bundesbank does not approve the easy money policies, the QE, the negative interest rates that Draghi and the ECB have forced upon them and I believe that rising German opposition as well as rising inflation both in Germany and throughout the European Union will ultimately force the ECB to abandon this monetary policy maybe even at the same time that the Federal Reserve is finally coming to terms or admitting that they are about to ease monetary policy again, they will be cutting interest rates and doing QE4.
- A Gold Correction Will Be A Great Buying Opportuni...
- Gold Is Still Trending Up
- Greenspan Expects Stagflation, Bullish On Gold Pri...
- The Stock Market Is Going Way Down In Gold Terms
- U.S. Economy: We Have To Allow This Economy To Res...
- Inflation Has Already Surpassed Yellen's Target
- The Federal Reserve Knows Another Crisis Is Coming...
- The Largest Debtor Nation in the History of the Wo...
- Markets: Gold Miners, Australian Dollar
- Traders Are Overlooking The Contractionist Impact ...
- U.S. Stock Market or the U.S. Dollar: One Is Going...
- U.S. Stocks Are Very Expensive
- Markets: U.S. Dollar, Gold and the U.S. Stock Mark...
- The Bullish Case For The Euro Currency
- Federal Reserve: Will They Raise in March? Probabl...
- The U.S. Debt Bomb Is About To Explode
- Trump Desires a Weaker U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar: The Worst January in 20 Years!
- ▼ February (18)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)