A good way to measure the stock market is in terms of gold. Let's say right now the Dow jones Industrials Average (DJIA) is worth about sixteen ounces of gold. Let's say the stock market gets cut in half, them it is worth eight ounces of gold or the stock market stays the same and gold prices double from here, it's worth eight ounces of gold too. The stock market in terms of gold is going way down! I think it's going a lot lower than eight. (SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD), SPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF (DIA))
- A Gold Correction Will Be A Great Buying Opportuni...
- Gold Is Still Trending Up
- Greenspan Expects Stagflation, Bullish On Gold Pri...
- The Stock Market Is Going Way Down In Gold Terms
- U.S. Economy: We Have To Allow This Economy To Res...
- Inflation Has Already Surpassed Yellen's Target
- The Federal Reserve Knows Another Crisis Is Coming...
- The Largest Debtor Nation in the History of the Wo...
- Markets: Gold Miners, Australian Dollar
- Traders Are Overlooking The Contractionist Impact ...
- U.S. Stock Market or the U.S. Dollar: One Is Going...
- U.S. Stocks Are Very Expensive
- Markets: U.S. Dollar, Gold and the U.S. Stock Mark...
- The Bullish Case For The Euro Currency
- Federal Reserve: Will They Raise in March? Probabl...
- The U.S. Debt Bomb Is About To Explode
- Trump Desires a Weaker U.S. Dollar
- U.S. Dollar: The Worst January in 20 Years!
- ▼ February (18)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)