The Federal Reserve is in a box, they boxed themselves in because they've kept interest rates so low for so long, they've allowed so much debt to accumulate that now it's impossible to allow interest rates to rise. But they can't admit that so they have to pretend as if everything's gonna be fine, they're gonna be able to normalize interest rates, they're gonna be able to shrink their balance sheet. None of this is possible and it's only a question of time before traders and investors figure it out.
- ► 2018 (151)
- U.S. Markets: Who Will Replace The Fed’s Purchasin...
- Trump Tax Plan: Highlights
- Gold: Below 1,300 Will Likely Be A Buying Opportun...
- The Federal Reserve Is In A Box
- Markets: Yellen, US Dollar and Gold
- Bitcoin, Gold and The Madness Of The Crowds
- Toys R Us Bankruptcy: Companies Saddled With Debt ...
- Jamie Dimon (J.P. Morgan): Bitcoin Is A Fraud
- Russia and China Are Buying Gold
- Federal Reserve: A Cosmetic Reduction In Its Balan...
- Eliminating The Debt Ceiling
- Stock Market, Tax Reform
- Gold: Hurricane Related Sell-off Is A Buying Oppor...
- Foreign Stocks Are Outperforming US Stocks
- US Dollar: Worst Year Since 1985?
- The Gold Market Gold Continues to Move Higher
- Gold: $1,300 Is Now Support
- ▼ September (17)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)