Gold to me still looks pretty strong. We broke out above $1,300, we didn't have a huge surge but we held 1,300 and we didn't go back below it. We've held here all week and to me 1,300 is now the support right what used to be resistance is now support. Where is the next resistance? I would guess up around 1375-ish which I think was about the high last summer. (SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD), Market Vectors Gold Miners ETF (GDX), Market Vectors Junior Gold Miners ETF (GDXJ), Barrick Gold (ABX), Newmont Mining (NEM))
- ► 2019 (65)
- ► 2018 (169)
- U.S. Markets: Who Will Replace The Fed’s Purchasin...
- Trump Tax Plan: Highlights
- Gold: Below 1,300 Will Likely Be A Buying Opportun...
- The Federal Reserve Is In A Box
- Markets: Yellen, US Dollar and Gold
- Bitcoin, Gold and The Madness Of The Crowds
- Toys R Us Bankruptcy: Companies Saddled With Debt ...
- Jamie Dimon (J.P. Morgan): Bitcoin Is A Fraud
- Russia and China Are Buying Gold
- Federal Reserve: A Cosmetic Reduction In Its Balan...
- Eliminating The Debt Ceiling
- Stock Market, Tax Reform
- Gold: Hurricane Related Sell-off Is A Buying Oppor...
- Foreign Stocks Are Outperforming US Stocks
- US Dollar: Worst Year Since 1985?
- The Gold Market Gold Continues to Move Higher
- Gold: $1,300 Is Now Support
- ▼ September (17)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)