I don't think it's going to work and people say well you just don't understand it. I think I do understand it, I think the reason that so many people are involved in it is because they don't understand it. Now, a lot of those people have made quite a bit of money by not understanding it because they bought it a long time ago and greater fools paid even higher prices and people can confuse that success with understanding.
- The Anti-Dollar Trade
- Thoughts On The Stock Market Bubble
- Did Kudlow Put In A Floor For Gold Prices?
- Markets: Trump, Kudlow, Tariffs
- Markets: US Dollar, Gold
- Retail Sales: Down 3 Months In A Row
- Bitcoin Is Nothing Like Gold
- Bitcoin: We've Seen The Peak In The Bubble Already...
- Bitcoin: I Don't Think It's Going To Work
- Manufacturing Jobs Will Be Lost As A Result Of The...
- The Beginning Of A Much Bigger Downturn
- How Much Longer Powell Can Pretend All Is Well?
- The Dow's Record Breaking Monthly Winning Streak H...
- ▼ March (13)
- ► 2017 (188)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)