Instead of getting a rebound we got another drop, we got another point one percent decline in February. That's a trifecta, that's three months in a row of falling retail sales. That hasn't happened in six years, I mean this is pretty rare. If you're like me and you've been very skeptical of the economy being good this is a validation because Americans are broke!
- ► 2019 (65)
- Theres a Potential Huge Problem With Social Media ...
- How Bear Markets Operate
- Stock Market: Volatility Is Bearish
- Video: Will Gold Breakout as Stocks Breakdown?
- Stock Market: A Perfect Storm
- The Anti-Dollar Trade
- Thoughts On The Stock Market Bubble
- Did Kudlow Put In A Floor For Gold Prices?
- Markets: Trump, Kudlow, Tariffs
- Markets: US Dollar, Gold
- Retail Sales: Down 3 Months In A Row
- Bitcoin Is Nothing Like Gold
- Bitcoin: We've Seen The Peak In The Bubble Already...
- Bitcoin: I Don't Think It's Going To Work
- Manufacturing Jobs Will Be Lost As A Result Of The...
- The Beginning Of A Much Bigger Downturn
- How Much Longer Powell Can Pretend All Is Well?
- The Dow's Record Breaking Monthly Winning Streak H...
- ▼ March (18)
- ► 2017 (188)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)