Bitcoin is nothing like gold despite the fact that you have all this terminology that was deliberately used to make it sound like gold. You mine Bitcoin, right? No, there's no mines, there's no pitchforks there's nobody out there, there's no mine right? But you create them but they said it's mining and there's miners to make it sound like gold. They make the Bitcoin look like gold, it's color it looks like a coin made of gold. That's done for a reason. To create the false impression that you're buying something like gold.
- The Anti-Dollar Trade
- Thoughts On The Stock Market Bubble
- Did Kudlow Put In A Floor For Gold Prices?
- Markets: Trump, Kudlow, Tariffs
- Markets: US Dollar, Gold
- Retail Sales: Down 3 Months In A Row
- Bitcoin Is Nothing Like Gold
- Bitcoin: We've Seen The Peak In The Bubble Already...
- Bitcoin: I Don't Think It's Going To Work
- Manufacturing Jobs Will Be Lost As A Result Of The...
- The Beginning Of A Much Bigger Downturn
- How Much Longer Powell Can Pretend All Is Well?
- The Dow's Record Breaking Monthly Winning Streak H...
- ▼ March (13)
- ► 2017 (188)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)