Jan 2, 2014

This Bubble Is Too Big To Pop

I am not bearish on stocks, I am bearish on the U.S. dollar, I am bearish on paper. People just assume that I am all gloom and doom, so that I think the stock market is going down. If the Federal Reserve did the right thing for the U.S. economy and let interest rates go up, the stock market would come crashing down. But I do not believe the Federal Reserve is going to do the right thing. They will keep doing the wrong thing. This bubble is too big to pop, the Federal Reserve knows it, so they are going to keep on supplying air. So, yes. Stocks are going to go up, but the dollar is going to down a lot more in real terms. And yes, gold is going to go up.

Peter Schiff is an American businessman, investment broker and financial commentator. Schiff is the CEO and chief global strategist of Euro Pacific Capital Inc.

Blog Archive