The Federal Reserve can talk about why it might raise interest rates in response to a higher inflation but it is never going to do it. It`s going to tolerate a higher inflation just like it tolerated the lower unemployment. They are going to move that 2 percent goal post further and further away every time they approach it but people still haven`t figured that out.
Peter Schiff is an American businessman, investment broker and financial commentator. Schiff is the CEO and chief global strategist of Euro Pacific Capital Inc.
- ► 2017 (115)
- ► 2016 (252)
- U.S. Economy: GDP Report Is Even Weaker Than It Se...
- A Bearish Case For Apple (AAPL)
- Economic Data, Stocks & Foreign Exchange
- Canadian Dollar Outlook
- "W" Bottom In The Oil Price
- The Consensus On The U.S. Economy Is Wrong
- The Federal Reserve Will Tolerate Inflation
- U.S. Economy: More Bad Data (Housing Starts)
- Video: When Will The Federal Reserve Raise Interes...
- The Dollar Is Going To Fall Off The Edge Of A Clif...
- Video: Forex Outlook
- Traders Are Wrong In Making Bullish Dollar Bets
- Gold Is Strong Even In A Strong Dollar Environment...
- There Is A Lot Of Strength In The Gold Market
- A Bullish Signal For Gold
- European QE & QE4
- U.S. Economy: The Fantasy Is Going To End
- Markets: The Next Crisis
- U.S. Economy: A Dismal Jobs Report
- The U.S. Dollar Rally Is False
- Oil & Gold: Searching For A Bottom
- Currency Markets Are Prepared For The Opposite Of ...
- ▼ April (22)
- ► 2014 (429)