There are a lot of currencies that have gone way down because speculators have bet that the Federal Reserve will raise interest rates and this has suppressed the value of these currencies.
So, rather than taking a vacation in these countries to take advantage of a cheap hotel room, use your overpriced U.S. Dollars to make some strategic investments in their stock markets.
Peter Schiff is an American businessman, investment broker and financial commentator. Schiff is the CEO and chief global strategist of Euro Pacific Capital Inc.
- ► 2021 (36)
- ► 2020 (100)
- ► 2019 (89)
- ► 2018 (169)
- ► 2017 (188)
- ► 2016 (252)
- Foreign Stock Markets: My Favorites
- How To Use Your Overpriced Dollars
- Investing: International Diversification
- The Economy is Slowing Down And Inflation Is Picki...
- U.S. Economy: More Bad News, Philly Fed Just Off A...
- This Is Stagflation
- Federal Reserve: Raising Interest Rates Is The Las...
- Yellen: What She Really Said About Interest Rates
- Federal Reserve: Higher Prices, Higher Minimum Wages
- Wal-Mart (WMT): A Bad Quarter And It Probably Get ...
- The U.S. Economy Is Addicted To Zero Percent Inter...
- If The Fed Raises Rates, We Will Have A Worse Fina...
- Yellen Does Not Want The Stock Market To Go Down
- Industrial Production: Worst Losing Streak Since 2009
- Is The Stock Market Embracing Bad Economic News?
- U.S. Economy: An Official Recession For The First ...
- More Economic Bad News
- Retail Sales: Another Big Economic Disappointment
- What The Federal Reserve Is Afraid Of
- The Stock Market Is Sensing That The Fed Is "On Pa...
- The Jobs Report Is Awful Beneath The Surface
- Gold: Some Overhead Resistance Above 1,200 Dollars
- Video: Why Gold Will Go Ballistic
- Stock Market: A Schizophrenic Type Market
- U.S. Economy: An Alarming Ratio
- ▼ May (25)
- ► 2014 (429)