The whole economy is nothing but a bubble. We did not have a legitimate economic recovery, we just had a bubble and te bubble needs to be pricked. But if you look at all the forward economic indicators, they are all flashing recession. The only one that is not is the Unemployment Rate which is a lagging indicator.
Peter Schiff is an American businessman, investment broker and financial commentator. Schiff is the CEO and chief global strategist of Euro Pacific Capital Inc.
- ► 2020 (69)
- ► 2019 (89)
- ► 2018 (169)
- ► 2017 (188)
- ► 2016 (252)
- Markets: QE4 Coming Next Year
- Financial Markets: You Can Only Imagine What Lies ...
- How To Play Gold
- Manufacturing Is In Recession And Getting Worse
- The Federal Reserve Will Be Forced To Admit That I...
- The Credibility Bubble Might Be The First One To D...
- The Bond Bubble: Junk Bonds, Treasuries
- All The Forward Economic Indicators Are Flashing R...
- Interest Rate Hike: The Economic Data Did Not Just...
- The Federal Reserve Will Not Raise Rates Again
- Oil Prices & Stock Prices Are Going Down For The S...
- If The Fed Was Data Dependent They Would Not Be Ra...
- If The Fed Raises Rates, They Will Cut Them Back A...
- The Most Dovish Interest Rate Hike Ever
- U.S. Economy: The Recovery is Ending
- Markets: Interest Rate Hike, Tightening Cycle
- I Expect The Dollar To Be Weaker
- The Best Environment For Gold
- Dow Jones: The 2,000 Points Relief Rally May Be Re...
- The Fed Is Going To Look Ridiculous For Having Rai...
- Gold: Hedge Funds Are The Most Short They Have Eve...
- U.S. Economy: Consumers Aren`t Confident
- Corporate Profits Are Declining
- ▼ December (23)
- ► 2014 (429)