The markets continue really to ignore all of the overwhelming bad news. Bad news on the economy, bad news on the corporate earnings front, on retails ales, you name it. The news is bad. The markets seem to shrug it off, the equity markets, the bond markets, the forex market, the gold and silver market.
I mean, sure there is a knee jerk reaction, we get some bad news and gold spikes up, the dollar dumps but then it recovers what it lost and gold surrenders its gains. The bad news aren`t really sinking in.
Peter Schiff is an American businessman, investment broker and financial commentator. Schiff is the CEO and chief global strategist of Euro Pacific Capital Inc.
- ► 2020 (69)
- ► 2019 (89)
- ► 2018 (169)
- ► 2017 (188)
- The Fed Will Have To Go Back To Zero Interest Rates
- America Is More Bankrupted Than Puerto Rico
- Stock Market: I Am Not Short
- We Are Already In A Recession
- This Is The Biggest Bubble The Federal Reserve Has...
- The Stock Market Has Gone Nowhere For The Last 12 ...
- This Economy Is A Disaster
- Markets: Gold, Gold Mining Stocks & Silver Stocks
- A June Rate Hike Is Not Bearish For Gold
- Stock Market: Banks (J.P. Morgan (JPM), Bank of Am...
- Gold Stocks: Shaking Out The Weak Hands
- Stock Market: Will the Fed Raise Rates In June?
- The Next Crisis Will Be A Currency Crisis
- The Stock Market: Earnings, Federal Reserve
- Stock Market: We Are In A Earnings Recession
- The Stock Market Is Going Down But It Has Not Roll...
- Markets: The Bad News Aren`t Really Sinking In, Yet
- U.S. Treasuries Are Not Risk-Free At All
- U.S. Debt: Is Default The Solution?
- Donald Trump On U.S. Debt, Interest Rates
- Retail Sales Are Horrible
- Why The Federal Reserve Will Not Raise Interest Rates
- Gold Stocks: Still In The Early Stage Of A Big Bul...
- Gold Will Get To 1,500 USD Relatively Soon
- Markets: In The Short Run Its All About Perception...
- The U.S. Dollar Will Accelerate Lower
- Dollar Weakness, Gold Strength Caught Wall Street ...
- ▼ May (27)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)