Bitcoin is just too volatile to be money. At best it is just an asset, a speculative asset. It does have liquidity similar to money, you can exchange it.
Ultimately though the value of a Bitcoin may prove to be zero because it does not have any value if people do not want to use it as a medium of exchange or store of value because there is no real value there to store.
Peter Schiff is an American businessman, investment broker and financial commentator. Schiff is the CEO and chief global strategist of Euro Pacific Capital Inc.
- ► 2020 (69)
- ► 2019 (89)
- ► 2018 (169)
- ► 2017 (188)
- Potential For A Big Reversal in Gold Stocks (Marke...
- Markets: The Interest Rate Cycle
- Markets: Yellen On Future Asset Purchases
- The Fed Is Not Really Considering A Rate Hike
- Markets: Gold Is Going Up, The U.S. Dollar Is Goin...
- Markets: Gold, Gold Stocks & Emerging Markets
- Markets: Get Out Of The U.S. Dollar As Quickly As ...
- The Federal Reserve Wants More Inflation
- The Federal Reserve Will Go All-In
- Traders Are No Longer Buying What The Federal Rese...
- Bitcoin Is Just Too Volatile To Be Money
- Good News Is Bad News When It Comes To The Stock M...
- The Rallies Will Not Be Sustainable
- The U.S. Economy Is Not Getting Better, It Is Gett...
- ▼ August (14)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)