The economic data indicates an incoming recession. The number of multiple jobholders reached the highest number since the 2008 financial crisis. (Select Sector Financial Select Sector SPDR ETF (XLF), SPDR Barclays Capital High Yield Bnd ETF (JNK), SPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF (DIA), SPDR S&P 500 Index ETF (SPY), Nasdaq 100 Index ETF (QQQ))
Peter Schiff is an American businessman, investment broker and financial commentator. Schiff is the CEO and chief global strategist of Euro Pacific Capital Inc.
- ► 2021 (36)
- ► 2020 (100)
- ► 2019 (89)
- ► 2018 (169)
- ► 2017 (188)
- Why Does Wall Street Prefer Hillary Clinton?
- The Stock Market Prefers Hillary
- A Very Suspicious GDP Number
- Why Is Consumer Confidence Dropping
- Even A Tiny Rate Hike Will Damage This Bubble Economy
- Gold, U.S. Dollar & Interest Rates
- Gold: Indian Farmers Are Buying More Gold
- The Economic Data Indicates An Incoming Recession
- We Need To Shrink The Government
- More Money Will Move Into Gold
- If The Fed Raises Interest Rates Everything Is Goi...
- Bond Yields Are Moving Up
- The Only Thing That Is Bad For Gold
- Gold: This Sell-Off Is A Buying Opportunity
- U.S. Election: Trump Won The Debate
- Gold: The False Narrative
- Forex: British Pound Flash Crash, U.S. Dollar Risks
- Markets: Gold, Economic Recovery & Fed Policy
- The Bond Market Is Going To Blow Up
- Federal Reserve: Their Game Plan Is To Lower Rates...
- Higher Rates Will Be A Disaster For The Banks
- Why Gold Went Down 40 Dollars In One Day
- Federal Reserve: Alleged Case For An Interest Rate...
- 2017: Certainly A Recession Year
- ▼ October (24)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)