I've been talking about oil prices going up on this podcast. This is the highest oil has closed over two years and if we get above 62.75 which is less than a dollar away that would be the highest closed in oil since December of 2014. But it was all between July of 2014 in December that oil prices collapsed from above $100 a barrel to down below 40 and so I think once we get above 63 for example, I think we got clear sailing up to 80 to $100 oil and I think we can do that this year!
- ► 2019 (89)
- US Economy: Closer To A Collapse
- The US Economy Is Going To Blow Up
- Why Wall Street Is Wrong About Gold Stocks
- Stock Market: The Hidden Risks
- Inflation Is Bullish For Gold
- Stock Market: Heading For A Crisis
- Crude Oil: We Can See $80-100 This Year
- The Implications of the US Dollar Weakness
- US Stock Market: This Never Happened Before In His...
- ▼ January (9)
- ► 2017 (188)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)