Jan 20, 2021
Bitcoin's Rally: Not Being Driven By Wide-Spread Institutional Adoption
The recent surge in Bitcoin is not being driven by wide-spread institutional adoption. CNBC and other crypto shills are exploiting the fact that a few high-profile institutions have taken positions to create the false impression of larger participation to sucker in more buyers.
at 7:57 AM
- Silver: Supply-Demand Dynamics
- The Inflation Threat Will Grow Much Larger
- Bitcoin Incorporates Elements Of A Ponzi Scheme
- The Reddit Raiders Have Turned Their Attention To ...
- GameStop: The Only People Who Will Walk Away With ...
- The Greatest Transfer Of Wealth In History
- Gold Is Wealth, Bitcoin Is Not
- The Bitcoin Bubble
- COVID Stimulus Will Be Paid For By Inflation
- The U.S. Economy After The Pandemic
- Rising Long-Term Rates Shouldn't Be Hurting Gold
- Lots Of Electrical Power Is Wasted Creating Bitcoin
- Gold Is The Best Money, Not Bitcoin
- Gold & Treasury Yields
- Bitcoin's Rally: Not Being Driven By Wide-Spread I...
- ▼ January (16)
- ► 2020 (100)
- ► 2019 (89)
- ► 2018 (169)
- ► 2017 (188)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)