If Janet Yellen is true to her word, by the beginning of next year there will be no QE and the Federal Reserve will be closer to pulling the trigger on raising rates. So, I think without all this extra help even if rates are still at zero, people will be preparing for interest rates not to be zero and the Federal Reserve will not be doing all this QE, I don`t think this bubble economy will be nowhere as bubbly.
I believe the real estate market will continue to soften and potentially by then it will be in outright decline in home prices, the stock market could be quite a bit lower if we stay the course between now and the beginning of 2015.
Related trading instruments: iShares Dow Jones US Real Estate (ETF) (IYR), The Ryland Group (RYL), Lennar Corporation (LEN), SPDR S&P 500 Index ETF (SPY), Facebook (FB), Twitter (TWTR), Netflix (NFLX), SPDR S&P Homebuilders (ETF) (XHB)
Peter Schiff is an American businessman, investment broker and financial commentator. Schiff is the CEO and chief global strategist of Euro Pacific Capital Inc.
- ► 2017 (167)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- Homebuilding Stocks In A Bear Market
- Many Homebuilders Are Making 52 Week Lows
- Investment Outlook: U.S. Economy, Real Estate & St...
- The Fed Can`t Raise Rates
- The Federal Reserve Inflated A Much Bigger Bubble
- The United States Is A Dependent Nation
- Bitcoin: The Big Breakdown In Price
- Federal Reserve: Cheerleaders Vs. Haters
- Gold: A Lot Of Support Around 1,200
- U.S. Economy: QE Creates Addiction
- Market Outlook: Gold, U.S. Dollar, Interest Rates
- Don`t Invest Based On What Yellen Says
- How Much $1 Dollar Used To Get You
- Recession Will Come Faster Than The First Interest...
- The U.S. Economy Will Sink Without QE
- Removing QE Will Pop The Asset Bubble
- Video: Yellen Will Not Raise Interest Rates
- Currencies: Markets Are Getting It Wrong
- The U.S. Dollar Rally Will Be Short Lived
- The Federal Reserve Will Soon Be Printing More Mon...
- Market Outlook: Forex Markets, Interest Rates
- Federal Reserve: A New Round of QE That Will Make ...
- Federal Reserve: What The Next Move Will Be
- Central Banks Have It All Wrong On Inflation
- Gold Market Outlook
- Foreign Stocks Will Continue To Outperform
- The U.S. Dollar Is Going Down Against The Euro
- This Is A Stock Market Rally For The 1 Percent
- U.S. Economy: The Jobs Situation Is Going To Get L...
- Employment Report: Lowest Job Creation Of The Year...
- Stock Market Outlook
- Automation Is A Positive Thing
- International Tensions May Even Be Bullish For Sto...
- Housing Market: No Real Buyers
- Stock Market: The Biggest Risk
- The Stock Market Wants Cheap Money
- Stock Market: The Excuse The Fed Needs To Postpone...
- Video: Ron Paul on The Peter Schiff Show
- ▼ September (38)