Long term the U.S. Dollar is going down against the Euro currency. Why people are so optimistic on the dollar is because they assume that while the ECB (European Central Bank) is easing, our Federal Reserve is going to be tightening. What they don`t know is while the ECB is easing , our Fed is going to be easing even more.Whatever QE is going to happen in Europe its going to be happening bigger in the United States. So, all this talk about a tighter Federal Reserve, shrinking the balance sheet, raising rates is a bunch of talk. What`s actually going to happen is going to be the opposite.
Related trading instruments: EURUSD forex cross, Globex EUR Futures, Select Sector Financial Select Sector SPDR ETF (XLF), SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD), SPDR S&P 500 Index ETF (SPY)
Peter Schiff is an American businessman, investment broker and financial commentator. Schiff is the CEO and chief global strategist of Euro Pacific Capital Inc.
- ► 2021 (30)
- ► 2020 (100)
- ► 2019 (89)
- ► 2018 (169)
- ► 2017 (188)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- Homebuilding Stocks In A Bear Market
- Many Homebuilders Are Making 52 Week Lows
- Investment Outlook: U.S. Economy, Real Estate & St...
- The Fed Can`t Raise Rates
- The Federal Reserve Inflated A Much Bigger Bubble
- The United States Is A Dependent Nation
- Bitcoin: The Big Breakdown In Price
- Federal Reserve: Cheerleaders Vs. Haters
- Gold: A Lot Of Support Around 1,200
- U.S. Economy: QE Creates Addiction
- Market Outlook: Gold, U.S. Dollar, Interest Rates
- Don`t Invest Based On What Yellen Says
- How Much $1 Dollar Used To Get You
- Recession Will Come Faster Than The First Interest...
- The U.S. Economy Will Sink Without QE
- Removing QE Will Pop The Asset Bubble
- Video: Yellen Will Not Raise Interest Rates
- Currencies: Markets Are Getting It Wrong
- The U.S. Dollar Rally Will Be Short Lived
- The Federal Reserve Will Soon Be Printing More Money
- Market Outlook: Forex Markets, Interest Rates
- Federal Reserve: A New Round of QE That Will Make ...
- Federal Reserve: What The Next Move Will Be
- Central Banks Have It All Wrong On Inflation
- Gold Market Outlook
- Foreign Stocks Will Continue To Outperform
- The U.S. Dollar Is Going Down Against The Euro
- This Is A Stock Market Rally For The 1 Percent
- U.S. Economy: The Jobs Situation Is Going To Get L...
- Employment Report: Lowest Job Creation Of The Year!
- Stock Market Outlook
- Automation Is A Positive Thing
- International Tensions May Even Be Bullish For Stocks
- Housing Market: No Real Buyers
- Stock Market: The Biggest Risk
- The Stock Market Wants Cheap Money
- Stock Market: The Excuse The Fed Needs To Postpone...
- Video: Ron Paul on The Peter Schiff Show
- ▼ September (38)