What is the Federal Reserve going to do if the economy or the economic recovery is in jeopardy or if in fact we are back into recession?
And that is: print more money, more Quantitative Easing (QE). The opposite of what everybody seems to be expecting.
Related trading instruments: Energy Select Sector SPDR ETF (XLE), SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD), SPDR S&P 500 Index ETF (SPY), Market Vectors Gold Miners ETF (GDX)
Peter Schiff is an American businessman, investment broker and financial commentator. Schiff is the CEO and chief global strategist of Euro Pacific Capital Inc.
- ► 2020 (100)
- ► 2019 (89)
- ► 2018 (169)
- ► 2017 (188)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- Homebuilding Stocks In A Bear Market
- Many Homebuilders Are Making 52 Week Lows
- Investment Outlook: U.S. Economy, Real Estate & St...
- The Fed Can`t Raise Rates
- The Federal Reserve Inflated A Much Bigger Bubble
- The United States Is A Dependent Nation
- Bitcoin: The Big Breakdown In Price
- Federal Reserve: Cheerleaders Vs. Haters
- Gold: A Lot Of Support Around 1,200
- U.S. Economy: QE Creates Addiction
- Market Outlook: Gold, U.S. Dollar, Interest Rates
- Don`t Invest Based On What Yellen Says
- How Much $1 Dollar Used To Get You
- Recession Will Come Faster Than The First Interest...
- The U.S. Economy Will Sink Without QE
- Removing QE Will Pop The Asset Bubble
- Video: Yellen Will Not Raise Interest Rates
- Currencies: Markets Are Getting It Wrong
- The U.S. Dollar Rally Will Be Short Lived
- The Federal Reserve Will Soon Be Printing More Money
- Market Outlook: Forex Markets, Interest Rates
- Federal Reserve: A New Round of QE That Will Make ...
- Federal Reserve: What The Next Move Will Be
- Central Banks Have It All Wrong On Inflation
- Gold Market Outlook
- Foreign Stocks Will Continue To Outperform
- The U.S. Dollar Is Going Down Against The Euro
- This Is A Stock Market Rally For The 1 Percent
- U.S. Economy: The Jobs Situation Is Going To Get L...
- Employment Report: Lowest Job Creation Of The Year!
- Stock Market Outlook
- Automation Is A Positive Thing
- International Tensions May Even Be Bullish For Stocks
- Housing Market: No Real Buyers
- Stock Market: The Biggest Risk
- The Stock Market Wants Cheap Money
- Stock Market: The Excuse The Fed Needs To Postpone...
- Video: Ron Paul on The Peter Schiff Show
- ▼ September (38)