The Federal Reserve cannot raise interest rates but cannot admit that. So it pretends that if inflation picked up they would do something about it but they will do nothing about it. It does not matter how high inflation goes, 2.5 percent, 3 percent, 4 percent , 5 percent...it does not matter.They Federal Reserve will stay at zero or practically at zero. They will not try to reign it in because if they tried they would cause a worse financial crisis than 2008. (SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD), iShares Silver ETF (SLV))
Peter Schiff is an American businessman, investment broker and financial commentator. Schiff is the CEO and chief global strategist of Euro Pacific Capital Inc.
- ► 2017 (167)
- The Stock Market Has Not Been Going Up For The Pas...
- U.S. Elections & The Stock Market
- We Have A Bubble Economy That Needs Zero Or Even N...
- The Fed Cannot Raise Interest Rates
- Gold Is Going To Move Into Much Higher Territory
- Stocks, Gold & The Value Of Money
- Any Meaningful Increase In Interest Rates Would Ba...
- Another Bullish Sign For Gold
- The U.S. Dollar Is Going To Fall Hard
- The Strongest Currency On The Planet
- Bond Market : The Biggest Bubble Ever
- A Very Powerful Rally
- Precious Metals: Silver And Gold Are Prepared To M...
- ▼ July (13)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)