If something does not go down on bad news, that is very bullish. The jobs report was bad news for gold and it rallied anyway. (SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD), iShares Silver ETF (SLV), Market Vectors Gold Miners ETF (GDX))
Peter Schiff is an American businessman, investment broker and financial commentator. Schiff is the CEO and chief global strategist of Euro Pacific Capital Inc.
- ► 2018 (169)
- ► 2017 (188)
- The Stock Market Has Not Been Going Up For The Pas...
- U.S. Elections & The Stock Market
- We Have A Bubble Economy That Needs Zero Or Even N...
- The Fed Cannot Raise Interest Rates
- Gold Is Going To Move Into Much Higher Territory
- Stocks, Gold & The Value Of Money
- Any Meaningful Increase In Interest Rates Would Ba...
- Another Bullish Sign For Gold
- The U.S. Dollar Is Going To Fall Hard
- The Strongest Currency On The Planet
- Bond Market : The Biggest Bubble Ever
- A Very Powerful Rally
- Precious Metals: Silver And Gold Are Prepared To M...
- ▼ July (13)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)