This is a gigantic bubble. And again it is not just in the United States. I mean, Europe has a huge bubble, they have negative yields all over Europe on these bonds. So, from Japan to Europe, to the U.S. this is the biggest bubble ever, the bond market bubble and it is going to pop.
Peter Schiff is an American businessman, investment broker and financial commentator. Schiff is the CEO and chief global strategist of Euro Pacific Capital Inc.
- ► 2018 (169)
- ► 2017 (188)
- The Stock Market Has Not Been Going Up For The Pas...
- U.S. Elections & The Stock Market
- We Have A Bubble Economy That Needs Zero Or Even N...
- The Fed Cannot Raise Interest Rates
- Gold Is Going To Move Into Much Higher Territory
- Stocks, Gold & The Value Of Money
- Any Meaningful Increase In Interest Rates Would Ba...
- Another Bullish Sign For Gold
- The U.S. Dollar Is Going To Fall Hard
- The Strongest Currency On The Planet
- Bond Market : The Biggest Bubble Ever
- A Very Powerful Rally
- Precious Metals: Silver And Gold Are Prepared To M...
- ▼ July (13)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)