Bitcoin is not digital gold, it is digital fools gold. Today's Bitcoins can be tomorrow's Bitty babies. The whole principal behind Bitcoin was to replicate the properties that made gold uniquely suited to be money, act as an alternative to fiat currencies but it is not really viable as money, it is a potential medium of exchange but it is not a store of value. Meanwhile nobody really uses it as a medium of exchange, it is a speculative asset, people own it because they think it will be more valuable in the future but it has no intrinsic value of itself.
- Stock Market: The Big, Fat, Ugly Bubble
- Gold Will Likely Take Out Resistance At $1,260
- Obamacare Is Going To End, One Way Or Another
- Trump Agenda: No Comprehensive Tax Reform
- A Bullish Catalyst For The Price Of Gold
- The US Economy Is A Mess!
- U.S. Economy: Department Store Sales Are Collapsin...
- U.S. Economy, Crude Oil Prices and Interest Rates
- Will This Rate Hike Prick The Stock Market Bubble?...
- Healthcare Reform Is Going To Be a Disaster
- The Real Reason Why Yellen Will Raise Interest Rat...
- A Fed Interest Rate Hike Is Coming Up
- Trump Wants To Make The Government Bigger, Not Sma...
- Bitcoin: Too Volatile For Being Considered As Mone...
- Bitcoin Is Not Money, It's a Speculative Asset!
- ▼ March (15)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)