Look at what it's happening to Department Stores sales. Department Stores sales are collapsing, this is the worst decline since the 2008 financial crisis. They are falling off the edge of a cliff. (Macy's Inc (NYSE:M), J C Penney Company Inc (NYSE:JCP), Nordstrom, Inc. (NYSE:JWN), Ross Stores, Inc.(NASDAQ:ROST))
- ► 2020 (69)
- ► 2019 (89)
- ► 2018 (169)
- Stock Market: The Big, Fat, Ugly Bubble
- Gold Will Likely Take Out Resistance At $1,260
- Obamacare Is Going To End, One Way Or Another
- Trump Agenda: No Comprehensive Tax Reform
- A Bullish Catalyst For The Price Of Gold
- The US Economy Is A Mess!
- U.S. Economy: Department Store Sales Are Collapsing!
- U.S. Economy, Crude Oil Prices and Interest Rates
- Will This Rate Hike Prick The Stock Market Bubble?
- Healthcare Reform Is Going To Be a Disaster
- The Real Reason Why Yellen Will Raise Interest Rates
- A Fed Interest Rate Hike Is Coming Up
- Trump Wants To Make The Government Bigger, Not Sma...
- Bitcoin: Too Volatile For Being Considered As Money
- Bitcoin Is Not Money, It's a Speculative Asset!
- ▼ March (15)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)