I think the reason the Federal Reserve feels confident to raise interest rates is because the Dow Jones Industrials Average (DJIA) is trading at 21,000. That's why. Just like it felt confident to raise interest rates the first time, in December of 2015 because the markets were giving a false signal that the hike was OK but of course after the rates were hiked the market rallied and then it dumped. We had the worst January in the history of the stock market. (SPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF (DIA), SPDR S&P 500 Index ETF (SPY))
- ► 2020 (69)
- ► 2019 (89)
- ► 2018 (169)
- Stock Market: The Big, Fat, Ugly Bubble
- Gold Will Likely Take Out Resistance At $1,260
- Obamacare Is Going To End, One Way Or Another
- Trump Agenda: No Comprehensive Tax Reform
- A Bullish Catalyst For The Price Of Gold
- The US Economy Is A Mess!
- U.S. Economy: Department Store Sales Are Collapsing!
- U.S. Economy, Crude Oil Prices and Interest Rates
- Will This Rate Hike Prick The Stock Market Bubble?
- Healthcare Reform Is Going To Be a Disaster
- The Real Reason Why Yellen Will Raise Interest Rates
- A Fed Interest Rate Hike Is Coming Up
- Trump Wants To Make The Government Bigger, Not Sma...
- Bitcoin: Too Volatile For Being Considered As Money
- Bitcoin Is Not Money, It's a Speculative Asset!
- ▼ March (15)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)