I think the reason the Federal Reserve feels confident to raise interest rates is because the Dow Jones Industrials Average (DJIA) is trading at 21,000. That's why. Just like it felt confident to raise interest rates the first time, in December of 2015 because the markets were giving a false signal that the hike was OK but of course after the rates were hiked the market rallied and then it dumped. We had the worst January in the history of the stock market. (SPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF (DIA), SPDR S&P 500 Index ETF (SPY))
- A Bullish Catalyst For The Price Of Gold
- The US Economy Is A Mess!
- U.S. Economy: Department Store Sales Are Collapsin...
- U.S. Economy, Crude Oil Prices and Interest Rates
- Will This Rate Hike Prick The Stock Market Bubble?...
- Healthcare Reform Is Going To Be a Disaster
- The Real Reason Why Yellen Will Raise Interest Rat...
- A Fed Interest Rate Hike Is Coming Up
- Trump Wants To Make The Government Bigger, Not Sma...
- Bitcoin: Too Volatile For Being Considered As Mone...
- Bitcoin Is Not Money, It's a Speculative Asset!
- ▼ March (11)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)