We are dangerously close to an economic recession in America. Gasoline demand is down and the is why oil prices are going lower. The interest rate hike is going to make the problem worse. (Energy Select Sector SPDR ETF (XLE), Select Sector Financial Select Sector SPDR ETF (XLF), SPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF (DIA), SPDR S&P 500 Index ETF (SPY), United States Oil Fund LP ETF (USO), Nymex Crude Oil Futures)
- Stock Market: The Big, Fat, Ugly Bubble
- Gold Will Likely Take Out Resistance At $1,260
- Obamacare Is Going To End, One Way Or Another
- Trump Agenda: No Comprehensive Tax Reform
- A Bullish Catalyst For The Price Of Gold
- The US Economy Is A Mess!
- U.S. Economy: Department Store Sales Are Collapsin...
- U.S. Economy, Crude Oil Prices and Interest Rates
- Will This Rate Hike Prick The Stock Market Bubble?...
- Healthcare Reform Is Going To Be a Disaster
- The Real Reason Why Yellen Will Raise Interest Rat...
- A Fed Interest Rate Hike Is Coming Up
- Trump Wants To Make The Government Bigger, Not Sma...
- Bitcoin: Too Volatile For Being Considered As Mone...
- Bitcoin Is Not Money, It's a Speculative Asset!
- ▼ March (15)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)