There is a lot of politics when I talk about the markets, a lot of economics involved in it because I am generally investing in the big picture. So I don`t spend a lot of time getting into the particular details of a particular company, the balance sheet of a company or what I think it is going to happen to earnings. Lots of people talk about that. There is nothing really unique about having an outlook on a particular company.
So what I think is more unique is my perspective on the global economy, in particular the U.S. economy and a lot of it relates to politics because a lot of what is wrong with our economy can only be fixed politically.
Peter Schiff is an American businessman, investment broker and financial commentator. Schiff is the CEO and chief global strategist of Euro Pacific Capital Inc.
- ► 2018 (169)
- ► 2017 (188)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)
- Christmas Sales: The Worst Since 2009
- China`s Currency Is Likely To Appreciate in 2014
- The Big Story Will Be China`s Tapering
- U.S. Economy: The Highest Rate We Can Afford Is Ze...
- The Federal Reserve Eased Monetary Policy When The...
- Video: The Highest Interest Rate We Can Afford Is ...
- Bitcoin: It Will Not Work As A Currency
- Simple Economics On Wal-Mart (WMT)
- Video: The Response From The Left
- Bitcoin: The High Is Probably In
- This is Taper-Light, At Best
- The Fed Is In A Box
- How An Economy Grows And Why it Crashes: Simplifyi...
- Investing In The Big Picture
- America`s Level Of Taxation
- Alternative Media: The Best Source Of Information
- Fiat Currencies, Gold & Bitcoins
- It`s Hard To Convince People To Vote For Less Gove...
- The Whole U.S. Economy Is Based On Debt
- The Fundamentals Of The U.S. Economy
- The Potential Growth In Asian Capital Markets
- Video: Economics, Politics & Monetary Policy
- The Federal Government Is Now Monetizing 150 Perce...
- The Dollar Has Not Collapsed Yet, But It Will
- Gold Is Going To Resume Its Ascent
- What Will Happen When Foreign Central Banks Stop B...
- Emerging Markets Inflation Explained
- Bitcoin: Money Or Speculative Asset?
- If The Fed Stops, We Will Have A Complete Collapse...
- Digital Currencies Backed By Gold?
- Bitcoins: Don`t Have Any Value Absent Being A Medi...
- There Is A Bubble In The Stock Market
- Video: U.S. Stocks Are Expensive
- Bitcoins: Tulipmania 2.0
- ▼ December (34)