Dec 18, 2013

Investing In The Big Picture

There is a lot of politics when I talk about the markets, a lot of economics involved in it because I am generally investing in the big picture. So I don`t spend a lot of time getting into the particular details of a particular company, the balance sheet of a company or what I think it is going to happen to earnings. Lots of people talk about that. There is nothing really unique about having an outlook on a particular company.

So what I think is more unique is my perspective on the global economy, in particular the U.S. economy and a lot of it relates to politics because a lot of what is wrong with our economy can only be fixed politically.

Peter Schiff is an American businessman, investment broker and financial commentator. Schiff is the CEO and chief global strategist of Euro Pacific Capital Inc.

Blog Archive