The big story is going to be the tapering out of the emerging economies, the tapering out of China. I think China really wants to back down on its U.S. Treasuries purchases, maybe even start unwinding, actually shrinking its balance sheet. And if emerging markets are selling Treasuries if investors are selling, who is left to buy? The only one left is the Federal Reserve.
Peter Schiff is an American businessman, investment broker and financial commentator. Schiff is the CEO and chief global strategist of Euro Pacific Capital Inc.
- ► 2019 (68)
- ► 2018 (169)
- ► 2017 (188)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)
- Christmas Sales: The Worst Since 2009
- China`s Currency Is Likely To Appreciate in 2014
- The Big Story Will Be China`s Tapering
- U.S. Economy: The Highest Rate We Can Afford Is Ze...
- The Federal Reserve Eased Monetary Policy When The...
- Video: The Highest Interest Rate We Can Afford Is ...
- Bitcoin: It Will Not Work As A Currency
- Simple Economics On Wal-Mart (WMT)
- Video: The Response From The Left
- Bitcoin: The High Is Probably In
- This is Taper-Light, At Best
- The Fed Is In A Box
- How An Economy Grows And Why it Crashes: Simplifyi...
- Investing In The Big Picture
- America`s Level Of Taxation
- Alternative Media: The Best Source Of Information
- Fiat Currencies, Gold & Bitcoins
- It`s Hard To Convince People To Vote For Less Gove...
- The Whole U.S. Economy Is Based On Debt
- The Fundamentals Of The U.S. Economy
- The Potential Growth In Asian Capital Markets
- Video: Economics, Politics & Monetary Policy
- The Federal Government Is Now Monetizing 150 Perce...
- The Dollar Has Not Collapsed Yet, But It Will
- Gold Is Going To Resume Its Ascent
- What Will Happen When Foreign Central Banks Stop B...
- Emerging Markets Inflation Explained
- Bitcoin: Money Or Speculative Asset?
- If The Fed Stops, We Will Have A Complete Collapse...
- Digital Currencies Backed By Gold?
- Bitcoins: Don`t Have Any Value Absent Being A Medi...
- There Is A Bubble In The Stock Market
- Video: U.S. Stocks Are Expensive
- Bitcoins: Tulipmania 2.0
- ▼ December (34)