At a minimum you should have 5 to 10 percent of your portfolio in gold. And you may also increase that, you can have gold stocks, depending on your risk tolerance. Are you looking to preserve wealth? Are you looking to get rich with gold? So different people have different needs.
Related stocks and exchange traded funds: SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD), Market Vectors Gold Miners ETF (GDX), Goldcorp (GG), Newmont Mining (NEM), Barrick Gold (ABX), NovaGold (NG)
Peter Schiff is an American businessman, investment broker and financial commentator. Schiff is the CEO and chief global strategist of Euro Pacific Capital Inc.
- ► 2019 (65)
- ► 2018 (169)
- ► 2017 (188)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- Intrinsic Value: Gold & Euros
- The Weakness In Crude Oil Is Temporary
- A Deluge Of Bad Economic Data
- Putin May Have Bigger Plans For Russia`s Gold
- The Federal Reserve Is Concerned That There Isn`t ...
- How Much Gold Should You Own?
- Federal Reserve: They Are Not Going To Raise Rates...
- QE: Once You Start, You Cannot Stop
- When Yellen Joins The Party, Gold Will Skyrocket
- Gold Will Rise Faster Than It Fell
- Gold Outlook: ECB Purchases, Russia Buying & U.S. ...
- Federal Reserve: The Only Problem They Can Solve
- A Game Changer In The Oil Market
- The Reason Oil Prices Are Under Pressure
- China Is Not Fighting The Currency War
- False Narrative Is Driving The Dollar Higher And G...
- Japan Is Back In Recession
- Time To Start Your Own Gold Standard
- Signs Of Gold Making A Significant Bottom
- Rising Prices Do Not Stimulate Consumption
- Few Believe That The Bull Market Is In Danger
- Abenomics Is Failing, Is Gold Bottoming?
- Stocks Lived By QE. Will They Die Without It?
- Bitcoin Will Continue To Head Lower
- Greenspan On Gold
- Why Is The U.S. Dollar Rallying?
- America: Raising Taxes And Demonizing The Successf...
- Monetary Policy: There Is No Exit Strategy
- America`s Job Growth: Waiters & Bartenders
- Employment Report: Unemployment Falls But Real Wag...
- 2008 Crisis: The Economy Is Even Sicker Now
- Video: U.S. Economy, Interest Rates & Bitcoin
- Corporate Layoffs Surge In October
- U.S. Economy: Is It Strong Or Weak?
- Crude Oil: Low Prices Are Not Sustainable
- America`s Bubble Economy
- Can The Fed End QE Without Causing Turmoil?
- Schiff Report: Stock Market, Gold Stocks
- Stock Market: Good Times Will Not Last
- ▼ November (39)