Everybody is wrongly anticipating that the Federal Reserve is going to tighten. They believe that Quantitative easing has worked, that zero percent interest rates have worked and because they worked, they are no longer needed.
Well, the fact of the matters they are needed now more than ever before. Because they did not work in creating a legitimate economic recovery, all they did was inflate a big bubble. And you cannot keep the bubble inflated without the air. So, the Federal Reserve cannot suck the air out of the bubble and expect it to keep expanding.
Related exchange traded funds: Select Sector Financial Select Sector SPDR ETF (XLF), SPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF (DIA), SPDR S&P 500 Index ETF (SPY), Nasdaq 100 Index ETF (QQQ)
Peter Schiff is an American businessman, investment broker and financial commentator. Schiff is the CEO and chief global strategist of Euro Pacific Capital Inc.
- ► 2018 (169)
- ► 2017 (188)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- Intrinsic Value: Gold & Euros
- The Weakness In Crude Oil Is Temporary
- A Deluge Of Bad Economic Data
- Putin May Have Bigger Plans For Russia`s Gold
- The Federal Reserve Is Concerned That There Isn`t ...
- How Much Gold Should You Own?
- Federal Reserve: They Are Not Going To Raise Rates...
- QE: Once You Start, You Cannot Stop
- When Yellen Joins The Party, Gold Will Skyrocket
- Gold Will Rise Faster Than It Fell
- Gold Outlook: ECB Purchases, Russia Buying & U.S. ...
- Federal Reserve: The Only Problem They Can Solve
- A Game Changer In The Oil Market
- The Reason Oil Prices Are Under Pressure
- China Is Not Fighting The Currency War
- False Narrative Is Driving The Dollar Higher And G...
- Japan Is Back In Recession
- Time To Start Your Own Gold Standard
- Signs Of Gold Making A Significant Bottom
- Rising Prices Do Not Stimulate Consumption
- Few Believe That The Bull Market Is In Danger
- Abenomics Is Failing, Is Gold Bottoming?
- Stocks Lived By QE. Will They Die Without It?
- Bitcoin Will Continue To Head Lower
- Greenspan On Gold
- Why Is The U.S. Dollar Rallying?
- America: Raising Taxes And Demonizing The Successf...
- Monetary Policy: There Is No Exit Strategy
- America`s Job Growth: Waiters & Bartenders
- Employment Report: Unemployment Falls But Real Wag...
- 2008 Crisis: The Economy Is Even Sicker Now
- Video: U.S. Economy, Interest Rates & Bitcoin
- Corporate Layoffs Surge In October
- U.S. Economy: Is It Strong Or Weak?
- Crude Oil: Low Prices Are Not Sustainable
- America`s Bubble Economy
- Can The Fed End QE Without Causing Turmoil?
- Schiff Report: Stock Market, Gold Stocks
- Stock Market: Good Times Will Not Last
- ▼ November (39)