Oct 20, 2015
Negative Interest Rates
The Great Recession started with interest rates at 5 percent, so they had plenty of room to lower them before they did QE. But when this greater recession is about to start and interest rates are at zero at the beginning, so what are they going to do? Negative rates might be the only thing they can think of.
at 5:32 AM
- ► 2021 (36)
- ► 2020 (100)
- ► 2019 (89)
- ► 2018 (169)
- ► 2017 (188)
- ► 2016 (252)
- History Suggests A Collapse In The U.S. Dollar
- Investors Will Run Away From The U.S. Dollar
- The economy Is In Worse Shape Today Than It Was Pr...
- Investors Are Still Believing The Fed Propaganda
- Economic Indicators Suggest A Recession Is On The ...
- Leading Economic Indicators: Biggest Drop In 3 Years
- ECB: Will They Really Expand QE Or Taper It Off?
- Gold Stocks Are At Ridiculous Low Levels
- The Bullish Case For Gold
- Negative Interest Rates
- Federal Reserve: For How Long Will They Be Able To...
- Wal-Mart (WMT): A Super Bear Market
- The Economic News Are Getting Worse and Worse
- The Experts Are Wrong On The Economy
- Gold And Silver Are Still Cheap
- The Fed Will Not Raise Rates And That Is Bullish F...
- QE4 Will Be Super Bullish For Gold & Silver
- Gold Will Break Higher
- The Federal Reserve Will Be More Dovish Going Forward
- Employment Report: What It Really Shows
- U.S. Economy: The Final Missing Piece Of The Econo...
- Icahn: Bubbles In The Stock Market, Real Estate & Art
- ▼ October (22)
- ► 2014 (429)