Wal-Mart (WMT) got clobbered. The stock was down 10 percent on the day, one of the biggest down days in the history of Wal-Mart (WMT). And in fact if you look at where the stock is today, it is down 33 percent form its 52-week highs. 33 percent! Remember a bear market is down 20 percent, so this is a super bear market.
And we could be down another 10 dollars. It is trading at 60 dollars now, I think Wal-Mart (WMT) can go to 50 dollars pretty quickly. I am not giving any stock recommendations, I am not telling you to short Wal-Mart (WMT) but if I am right and it goes to 50 dollars that is where it was 10 years ago!
- ► 2017 (188)
- ► 2016 (252)
- History Suggests A Collapse In The U.S. Dollar
- Investors Will Run Away From The U.S. Dollar
- The economy Is In Worse Shape Today Than It Was Pr...
- Investors Are Still Believing The Fed Propaganda
- Economic Indicators Suggest A Recession Is On The ...
- Leading Economic Indicators: Biggest Drop In 3 Yea...
- ECB: Will They Really Expand QE Or Taper It Off?
- Gold Stocks Are At Ridiculous Low Levels
- The Bullish Case For Gold
- Negative Interest Rates
- Federal Reserve: For How Long Will They Be Able To...
- Wal-Mart (WMT): A Super Bear Market
- The Economic News Are Getting Worse and Worse
- The Experts Are Wrong On The Economy
- Gold And Silver Are Still Cheap
- The Fed Will Not Raise Rates And That Is Bullish F...
- QE4 Will Be Super Bullish For Gold & Silver
- Gold Will Break Higher
- The Federal Reserve Will Be More Dovish Going Forw...
- Employment Report: What It Really Shows
- U.S. Economy: The Final Missing Piece Of The Econo...
- Icahn: Bubbles In The Stock Market, Real Estate & ...
- ▼ October (22)
- ► 2014 (429)