His conclusion was that the US stocks are very expensive and that people should sell US stocks and invest in foreign stocks. In particular Gundlach likes the emerging markets. He was also very bearish on the dollar saying the same kind of stuff as me saying that the crowd is wrong, that this is a crowded trade (that the US Dollar is going to go up) because the Federal Reserve raising rates is wrong.
- ► 2020 (68)
- ► 2019 (89)
- ► 2018 (169)
- We Have A Reverse Bubble In Gold
- Trump: Tariffs On German Cars?
- Markets: US Dollar, Gold and Interest Rates
- U.S. Economy: Recent Weakness Likely To Persist
- Markets: Gold, Silver, US Stocks
- US Dollar: The Decline Has Just Begun
- SALT Conference: Gundlach on Stocks
- Markets: Trump Scandal, A Crash In Brazil
- Video: Retail Stocks Bloodbath
- Stocks: The Retail Apocalypse (JCP, JWN, KSS, M)
- Gold: Holding On To Some Key Support
- The U.S. Economy Will Not Grow At 3% This Year.
- The Markets Are Beginning To Look Beyond These Rat...
- Federal Reserve: Raising Rates Into A Recession
- Gold Will Rally Before The Fed Raises Rates
- Why Is The Fed Willing To Keep Raising Rates?
- The Fed Will Raise Rates Again in June
- Currencies: U.S. Dollar Index May Drop To 60
- The Bullish Case For The Euro Currency
- Monetary Policy: Fed Will Ease, ECB May Tighten!
- Weakest Economic Growth in 3 Years!
- ▼ May (21)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)