First quarter GDP growth was the the weakest in 3 years for the first quarter. Why is GDP growth so weak? Well, one reason is because the Federal Reserve raised interest rates even though they barely raised them. Imagine how deep of a recession we would have if the Federal Reserve had delivered the 3 or 4 interest rate hikes in 2016!
- We Have A Reverse Bubble In Gold
- Trump: Tariffs On German Cars?
- Markets: US Dollar, Gold and Interest Rates
- U.S. Economy: Recent Weakness Likely To Persist
- Markets: Gold, Silver, US Stocks
- US Dollar: The Decline Has Just Begun
- SALT Conference: Gundlach on Stocks
- Markets: Trump Scandal, A Crash In Brazil
- Video: Retail Stocks Bloodbath
- Stocks: The Retail Apocalypse (JCP, JWN, KSS, M)
- Gold: Holding On To Some Key Support
- The U.S. Economy Will Not Grow At 3% This Year.
- The Markets Are Beginning To Look Beyond These Rat...
- Federal Reserve: Raising Rates Into A Recession
- Gold Will Rally Before The Fed Raises Rates
- Why Is The Fed Willing To Keep Raising Rates?
- The Fed Will Raise Rates Again in June
- Currencies: U.S. Dollar Index May Drop To 60
- The Bullish Case For The Euro Currency
- Monetary Policy: Fed Will Ease, ECB May Tighten!
- Weakest Economic Growth in 3 Years!
- ▼ May (21)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)