We’re seeing a lot of warning signs people should be worried about, but again they’re dismissing them, much the way they did 10 years ago. You know, we’re getting close to the 10-year anniversary of the 2008 financial crisis. Remember, the whole thing started in August of 2008. Here we are August 2018, 10 years later. I think we’re heading for an even bigger crisis and the same people are even more clueless.
- Markets: Currency Crisis
- Are US Treasuries A Good Investment Right Now?
- Markets: New Highs, Fed Narrative
- Powell Is Going To Let The Inflation Genie Out Of ...
- Hedge Funds Are Net Short Gold
- A New Crisis Is Coming
- We Are Headed Into a Massive Recession
- Trump Criticizes The Federal Reserve
- The Weak Dollar Policy
- ▼ August (9)
- ► 2017 (188)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)