He's been critical of the Federal Reserve for having raised rates. One of the things President Trump said apparently was that when he nominated Powell he had expected him to be a easier money guy. That he nominated him thinking that he wouldn't have all these interest rate hikes and so he's disappointed that his nominee is not being as easy when it comes to monetary policy as what he had hoped when he appointed him.
- ► 2020 (68)
- ► 2019 (89)
- Markets: Currency Crisis
- Are US Treasuries A Good Investment Right Now?
- Markets: New Highs, Fed Narrative
- Powell Is Going To Let The Inflation Genie Out Of ...
- Hedge Funds Are Net Short Gold
- A New Crisis Is Coming
- We Are Headed Into a Massive Recession
- Trump Criticizes The Federal Reserve
- The Weak Dollar Policy
- ▼ August (9)
- ► 2017 (188)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)