Dec 20, 2018
Podcast: The Market Was Expecting More From The Fed
Peter Schiff dissects the latest move from the Federal Reserve and its future implications for the markets.
"The selloff from the high to the low was just under 900 points. Earlier in the day the Dow had rallied up about 300 points because there was a lot of anticipation that even though the Fed was going to hike rates today, that it would indicate it would pause."
Related trading instruments: Select Sector Financial Select Sector SPDR ETF (XLF), SPDR S&P 500 Index ETF (SPY), Nasdaq 100 Index ETF (QQQ);
at 9:01 AM
- ► 2021 (36)
- ► 2020 (100)
- ► 2019 (89)
- The Economy Was Never Strong
- So-Called Experts Are Still Optimistic About The U...
- Stat: National Debt
- If The Fed Comes To Rescue, Gold Will Rally
- Podcast: The Market Was Expecting More From The Fed
- Markets: Russell 2000 Index Is Leading The Market ...
- Federal Reserve: New Rounds Of QE Will Cause Stagf...
- The Most Expensive Christmas Tree In Europe
- Nouriel Roubini On Crypto and Blockchain
- Ethereum Has Lost Better Than 90 Percent Of Its Pe...
- Real Estate Prices Are About To Drop
- Markets: Gold Is Going Ballistic
- Federal Reserve: Unwinding The Balance Sheet
- ▼ December (13)
- ► 2017 (188)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)