Now, I think with the stock market finally starting to go down, real estate prices are about to drop. They haven't fallen yet but if you look at supply, the supply is swelling of unsold homes that nobody is buying and that's exactly what happened in 2006, 2007. Before the prices went down the supply went up because people who have houses on the market they're kind of reluctant to drop their prices. They don't want to recognize where the reality is so the houses just sit on the market unsold. We have the biggest glut of unsold homes, new homes since 2007.
- ► 2019 (89)
- The Economy Was Never Strong
- So-Called Experts Are Still Optimistic About The U...
- Stat: National Debt
- If The Fed Comes To Rescue, Gold Will Rally
- Podcast: The Market Was Expecting More From The Fe...
- Markets: Russell 2000 Index Is Leading The Market ...
- Federal Reserve: New Rounds Of QE Will Cause Stagf...
- The Most Expensive Christmas Tree In Europe
- Nouriel Roubini On Crypto and Blockchain
- Ethereum Has Lost Better Than 90 Percent Of Its Pe...
- Real Estate Prices Are About To Drop
- Markets: Gold Is Going Ballistic
- Federal Reserve: Unwinding The Balance Sheet
- ▼ December (13)
- ► 2017 (188)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)