People are ignoring that the things they think are going to happen are impossible: "Now we are going to get fiscal stimulus, we do not need monetary stimulus." If we get the fiscal stimulus we will need the monetary stimulus more than ever to make it possible. There is no way to finance these deficits unless the Federal Reserve steps up and does it.
Of course, this is a mistake, they should not do it and that is why we are in so much trouble. But I do not think there is any way Trump can fix these problems. They are unfixable! We cannot stop the bubble from popping nor should we try.
- ► 2018 (91)
- ► 2017 (188)
- Gold: We Will Have A Bull Run Next Year
- We Cannot Stop The Bubble From Popping Nor Should ...
- The New Year May Start With A Sell-Off
- As Interest Rates Go Up, That Automatically Brings...
- The Bond Market Bubble Has Already Bursted
- The Stock Market is Overvalued
- Gold Will Rally in 2017
- Gold: Inflation Will Rise Much Faster Than Interes...
- Will Donald Trump Produce Any Economic Growth?
- The Housing Market Has Been Propped Up By The Fed,...
- Markets: If Interest Rates Go Up, The Bubble Prick...
- Stock Market: The Trump Rally
- Rising Oil Prices & Interest Rates Will Negatively...
- U.S. Dollar: The Bearish Case
- Commodity Prices Are Going To Rise
- If Mortgage Rates Keep Rising Real Estate Prices W...
- Bond Market: The Beginning Of A Huge Collapse
- Investors Should Be Selling The U.S. Dollar, Not B...
- ▼ December (18)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)