I like to see that negativity out there. Gold has gone down quite a bit since the election but if you go back over the last 15 years, gold had a pretty good track record.
It is interesting that the reason that so many people have turned bearish on gold is because they believe there will be more inflation under Donald Trump, that we are going to have larger deficits as a result of the tax cuts, increased government spending and because of the higher inflation, the Federal Reserve is going to get more aggressive and raise interest rates and somehow that increase in interest rates is going to be bad for gold. It is ridiculous! Higher inflation is good for gold!
Inflation will rise much faster than interest rates, so real interest rates are going to fall and that is when gold shines brightest. (Newmont Mining (NEM), Eldorado Gold Corp (USA)(NYSE:EGO), Goldcorp (GG), Market Vectors Gold Miners ETF (GDX), Market Vectors Junior Gold Miners ETF (GDXJ), SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD), Barrick Gold (ABX)
- ► 2020 (68)
- ► 2019 (89)
- ► 2018 (169)
- ► 2017 (188)
- Gold: We Will Have A Bull Run Next Year
- We Cannot Stop The Bubble From Popping Nor Should ...
- The New Year May Start With A Sell-Off
- As Interest Rates Go Up, That Automatically Brings...
- The Bond Market Bubble Has Already Bursted
- The Stock Market is Overvalued
- Gold Will Rally in 2017
- Gold: Inflation Will Rise Much Faster Than Interes...
- Will Donald Trump Produce Any Economic Growth?
- The Housing Market Has Been Propped Up By The Fed,...
- Markets: If Interest Rates Go Up, The Bubble Pricks
- Stock Market: The Trump Rally
- Rising Oil Prices & Interest Rates Will Negatively...
- U.S. Dollar: The Bearish Case
- Commodity Prices Are Going To Rise
- If Mortgage Rates Keep Rising Real Estate Prices W...
- Bond Market: The Beginning Of A Huge Collapse
- Investors Should Be Selling The U.S. Dollar, Not B...
- ▼ December (18)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)