Dec 2, 2016
If Mortgage Rates Keep Rising Real Estate Prices Will Drop 20 to 30%
Mortgage rates can certainly keep rising. I would not be surprised to see the rate north of 5 percent by the time of Trump`s inauguration and maybe we can be at 6 percent or more early next year. I think we will have a 20 to 30 percent decline in real estate prices if mortgage rates are at 6 percent and what is that going to do to the banks? (Bank of America (BAC), Goldman Sachs (GS), J.P. Morgan (JPM), citigroup (C), Wells Fargo (WFC), Deutsche Bank AG (USA)(NYSE:DB))
at 6:50 AM
- ► 2020 (69)
- ► 2019 (89)
- ► 2018 (169)
- ► 2017 (188)
- Gold: We Will Have A Bull Run Next Year
- We Cannot Stop The Bubble From Popping Nor Should ...
- The New Year May Start With A Sell-Off
- As Interest Rates Go Up, That Automatically Brings...
- The Bond Market Bubble Has Already Bursted
- The Stock Market is Overvalued
- Gold Will Rally in 2017
- Gold: Inflation Will Rise Much Faster Than Interes...
- Will Donald Trump Produce Any Economic Growth?
- The Housing Market Has Been Propped Up By The Fed,...
- Markets: If Interest Rates Go Up, The Bubble Pricks
- Stock Market: The Trump Rally
- Rising Oil Prices & Interest Rates Will Negatively...
- U.S. Dollar: The Bearish Case
- Commodity Prices Are Going To Rise
- If Mortgage Rates Keep Rising Real Estate Prices W...
- Bond Market: The Beginning Of A Huge Collapse
- Investors Should Be Selling The U.S. Dollar, Not B...
- ▼ December (18)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)