Dec 6, 2016
U.S. Dollar: The Bearish Case
Right now everybody is talking about how the Federal Reserve is going to tighten, how they will be raising interest rates and they have not connected the dots that all of this is impossible with what Donald Trump and the new secretary of the Treasury are proposing to do. None of this can happen against the backdrop of rising interest rates, it is impossible! It can only happen if the Federal Reserve prevents interest rates from rising by stepping into the market with massive rounds of Quantitative Easing (QE). If people understood that, the Dollar would be falling and not rising.
at 7:11 AM
- ► 2020 (69)
- ► 2019 (89)
- ► 2018 (169)
- ► 2017 (188)
- Gold: We Will Have A Bull Run Next Year
- We Cannot Stop The Bubble From Popping Nor Should ...
- The New Year May Start With A Sell-Off
- As Interest Rates Go Up, That Automatically Brings...
- The Bond Market Bubble Has Already Bursted
- The Stock Market is Overvalued
- Gold Will Rally in 2017
- Gold: Inflation Will Rise Much Faster Than Interes...
- Will Donald Trump Produce Any Economic Growth?
- The Housing Market Has Been Propped Up By The Fed,...
- Markets: If Interest Rates Go Up, The Bubble Pricks
- Stock Market: The Trump Rally
- Rising Oil Prices & Interest Rates Will Negatively...
- U.S. Dollar: The Bearish Case
- Commodity Prices Are Going To Rise
- If Mortgage Rates Keep Rising Real Estate Prices W...
- Bond Market: The Beginning Of A Huge Collapse
- Investors Should Be Selling The U.S. Dollar, Not B...
- ▼ December (18)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)