I just read an article that we're now seeing the biggest foreclosures in the subprime auto market that we've ever seen, even bigger than in the 2008 financial crisis. That is one symptom of what happened during the credit bubble and now you know the heroin is starting to wear off and it exposes all of the bad loans that fueled the spending binge on automobiles.
- Record Foreclosures In The Subprime Auto Market
- Video: Bond Breakdown Gathers Momentum
- Opportunities To Invest In Emerging Markets, Forei...
- Inflation Is Going Dramatically Higher
- US Dollar: A Bear Market Rally
- Federal Reserve: Shrinking The Balance Will Have C...
- Inflation: The Danger To Bondholders
- Federal Reserve: Willingness To Tolerate Higher In...
- Are Rising Rates Bullish For The US Dollar?
- Gold & Gold Stocks
- US Dollar Strength: The Current Drivers
- Stocks: Sell In May And Go Away
- ▼ May (12)
- ► 2017 (188)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)